A Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS). The easiest and most convenient way to access FDIC insurance on large CD’s.
- Everything is handled through Redwood Capital Bank.
- A large deposit is divided into smaller amounts and placed with other participating CDARS Network banks. These banks issue CD’s in amounts under the standard FDIC insurance maximum insuring your investment with FDIC protection.
- Earn one rate per maturity on your entire investment.
- Receive one account statement listing all of your CD’s along with their issuing banks, maturity dates, interest earned and other details.
Requirements and Other Restrictions:
- For specific information regarding CDARS, please speak with a New Accounts Representative:
Eureka: (707) 444-9800 • Fortuna: (707) 725-4722 • Arcata: (707) 826-0878